Public Prosecution Service of Canada (PPSC) - Home
PPSC employees can call the employee information line at 1-844-946-7772 for up-to-date information about the COVID-19 situation and their office status.
PPSC offices are closed to the public. Contact Us
- Court of Appeal in Nunavut releases decisions on Mandatory Minimum Sentences
June 18, 2020
- Volkswagen AG Sentenced To Pay Environmental Fines Totalling $196.5 Million
January 22, 2020
- SNC Lavalin Construction Inc. Pleads Guilty to Fraud
December 18, 2019
- Annual Report Tabled in Parliament
December 12, 2019
What we are doing
- Memorandum - COVID 19: Bail and Resolution Principles
- Departmental Plan 2020-2021
- Future Oriented Financial Statements 2020-2021
- Departmental Results Report 2018-19
- Annual Report on the Privacy Act 2018-2019
- Annual Report on the Access to Information Act 2018-2019
- Annual Report 2018-2019
Make the Public Prosecution Service of Canada (PPSC) your next career move.
The PPSC Deskbook sets out the guiding principles which all federal prosecutors, and persons acting as federal prosecutors, must follow.
Prosecuting federal crimes. Protecting Canadians.
- Date modified: