Public Prosecution Service of Canada (PPSC) - Home
- National Prosecution Awards 2022
November 3, 2022
- France Denies Extradition Request for Johannes Rivoire | ᕗᕌᓐᔅ ᐊᖏᙱᑦᑐᖅ ᑐᒃᓯᕋᐅᑕᐅᔪᖅ ᐊᓯᐊᓄᐊᖁᔭᐅᑉᓗᓂ ᔪᕼᐋᓂᔅ ᕆᕗᐊ (Johannes Rivoire) | FRANCE ANGINNGITTUQ TUKSIRAQTAJUQ ASIANUAQUJAUPLUNI JOHANNES RIVOIRE
October 26, 2022
- Annual Report 2021-2022 Tabled in Parliament
September 27, 2022
What we are doing
- Annual Report on the Privacy Act 2021-2022
- Annual Report on the Access to Information Act 2021-2022
- Equity, Diversity, Inclusion, and Accessibility - Action Plan 2021-2024
- Annual Report 2021-2022
- Evaluation of the Reorganization of the PPSC Human Resources
- Departmental Plan 2022-2023
- Future Oriented Financial Statements 2022-2023
- Departmental Results Report 2019-20
- PPSC Financial Statements 2019-2020
Make the Public Prosecution Service of Canada (PPSC) your next career move.
The PPSC Deskbook sets out the guiding principles which all federal prosecutors, and persons acting as federal prosecutors, must follow.
Diversity and Inclusion at the PPSC
Help us change the face of the criminal justice system.
- Date modified: